Saturday, December 22, 2007

Esthero Who?


Esthero is one of my top artist of all-time, yes that's real big! She is definitely one of a kind and certainly deserves to be on mainstream radio. She reminds me a little of Pink, content wise. Her voice can go from seductive to enraged all in one verse. She's so fucking talented and a hit on my radio show. We R In Need of a Musical Revolution is my 07 anthem and it embodies all the feelings I have towards music in general. I first heard her music while watching one of the episodes of the L Word. So, please watch the video below and support damn good music!








Buy it at Insound!

2 comments:

Mike said...

WOW nice song. I never heard of her until today. I should follow the indi artists more. Your blog is going to be a big help in that area.

More people should listen to her. She is very talented I think.

Ms. Scorpia said...

That's exactly what I said when I first heard the song! Thanks for commenting Mike. I'm just waiting on approval now.